COLD/FLU/COVID PREVENTION PROTOCOL
Adult prevention protocol
- Vitamin D3 10000 IU/day, via the liquid form. Place 5 drops (1 drop contains 2000 IU) under the tongue and hold for 1 (one) minute.
- Vitamin C, ascorbate type, chewable, 1500 mg daily
- Melatonin (slow release): Begin with 3 mg and increase as tolerated to 6 mg at night.
- Zinc 30–40 mg/day (elemental zinc).
- B-12 5000 mcg sublingual daily
- B Complex vitamins.
- NAC, N-Acetylcysteine (Cell Support) Take one tablet daily Oropharyngeal hygiene with twice daily antiviral mouthwash/gargle
- Low levels of Bifidobacterium may predispose to COVID-19 and increase its severity. COVID-19 depletes the microbiome of Bifidobacterium which may increase the severity and duration of COVID-19 symptoms. Kefir (a fermented milk drink similar to yogurt) is high in Bifidobacterium. Also you can take Bifidobacterium Probiotics (e.g., Daily Body Restore) together with Prebiotics (e.g. XOS Prebiotic, Bio Nutrition Pre-Biotic) which may normalize the normalize the microbiome which may reduce the risk and severity of COVID-19.
- Quercetin 250 Mg daily.
- Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin Seed) 40 Mg/Kg daily.
- Melatonin 6 Mg at bedtime.
Prevention Protocol in Children and Adolescents
- Multivitamin with age-appropriate dosages of Vitamin C, D and B complex.
- Oropharyngeal sanitization with mouth gargle twice daily (very important).
- Kefir and/or Bifidobacterium probiotics (e.g., Daily Body Restore) together with Prebiotics (e.g. XOS Prebiotic, Bio Nutrition Pre-Biotic).
- Children’s Zinc lozenges/chewable 3-5mg/day.
- Elderberry gummies (just a good immune boost for kiddos all year long).
REFERENCE: FRONT LINE COVID-19 CRITICAL CARE ALLIANCE